1) E-mail us within fourteen (14) days of receipt to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Packages received without an RMA number clearly stated on the front of the box will not be accepted.
2) All packages shipped back to RescueTouch™ MUST be in new, unused and resalable condition, in the undamaged manufacturer’s original carton and contain all original packaging materials, parts and accessories.
3) Include a letter stating your name, order number and reason for your return or exchange.
4) Return the package prepaid (Sorry, we cannot accept COD’s)
5) For maximum protection, insure your shipment for full retail value.
6) If returned merchandise is found to be damaged, tampered with, or otherwise not in a resalable condition, package shall be refused and returned to purchaser at additional expense.
7) Refunds may take up to 21 days to process following receipt of your return.
Items That Can Not Be Returned For A Refund (Exchange For Same Item Only)
*PLEASE NOTE: Purchases of the following items are considered final and can not be returned for a cash refund (defect exchanges or in-store credit only):
1) GPS personal locators, GPS vehicle trackers & GPS logging systems for any reason.
2) Products damaged by misuse, accident, unauthorized repair, or other causes not within our control.
3) GPS and cellular products experiencing reception problems caused by signal conditions or cable or antenna systems outside the unit.
4) Pre-paid monitoring service subscription plans (store credit only).
5) Medical alarm buttons, pendants or wristbands due to health regulations.
6) Any/all items that are labeled as “Special Order” items.