World’s Smartest & Most Versatile

Mobile Medical Alert Devices & Systems
GPS & Fall Detection Enabled!

Medical Alert Systems: Wireless, Mobile, GPS, Fall Detection
QUESTIONS?1-800-209-3815
Owned & Operated by

30 Day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee
on any RescueTouch Medical Alert Caller
New! Discounted Annual and Quarterly Pricing
Call 1-800-209-3815 Now

RescueTouch Medical Alert Devices

Choosing The Best Medical Alert System
For You or a Loved One is Easy with RescueTouch

Waterproof Devices
All of our RescueTouch Medical Alert Devices are Waterproof allowing you to be worry free about accidents and adding additional freedom to your day.

911 Emergency Alert System
The 911 Alert System will call the local 911 command center and start sending emergency personal to your location with in seconds of pushing the call alert button.

Fall Detection & Auto Call
When you fall, we will know, and respond. Alert or unconscious, when you need assistance, your chosen level of response will come to you.

TWO WAY Communication
Our distinctive Two-Way Contact allows caregivers the ability to contact the wearer, just as easily as the wearer contacting their caregivers and first responders. Two-Way Contact is clear and concise through the built-in speakerphone.

Neck lanyard
Also comes with a traditional neck lanyard. Don’t worry about loosing or missplacing your RescueTouch device. It will always be with in your reach both inside and outside while you enjoy knowing help is just a touch away.

Monitoring – optional
60% of our customers choose 24/7 monitored support through our 911connect or 5-diamond call center. The other 40% choose our unmonitored systems that contact close-by family, friends and caregivers.

GPS Pin Point Technology
Wherever you find yourself when an emergency hits, rest assured, we will find you too. Within moments we will have your exact coordinates, and pin point with Google Maps.

Medical Alert Community
You can reach out and alert multiple people or agencies at once, assuring that you get the fastest response and care that you need.

RescueTouch makes independent living for you or your loved one as easy as the push of a button. Our Personal Medical Alert Systems provide immediate response and care from highly trained medical alert response professional or family and friends, allowing loved ones to live and travel stress free.

PERSONAL Medical Alert Devices

EMERGENCY 911 – FALL DETECTION – GPS – unlimited range
Monitored & Unmonitored Medical Alert Devices

The RescueTouch Mobile Medical Alert Devices & Systems have the most options of any medical alert device on the market today. Our Personal medical alert systems have GPS Location, Fall Detection, 911 Alert, Family & Friend Calling and optional 24/7 Monitoring Service.

With our Sequential Calling Technology you or your loved one can be assured that they will get the level of response they need by calling a list of contacts until someone answers by pushing the Help Alert button only once.

see more

Need Help Finding The Right Medical Alert Device?
Call & Speak With Our Custom Product Specialists at RescueTouch
Call 1-800-209-3815 Now
New! Discounted Annual and Quarterly Pricing

30 Day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee

*Requires month-to-month agreement. See important terms and pricing.
*Requires the upfront purchase based on option of monthly monitoring services. See important terms and pricing.

Watch A Very Thankful RescueTouch Member
Describe Her
Call 1-800-209-3815 Now

RescueTouch was Founded by a Volunteer EMT and is
Owned and Operated by Active First Responders
FIRST RESPONDER COMMUNITY

RescueTouch is a nationwide team of representatives who all hold an EMT, paramedic, nurse, firefighter or healthcare certification.

Along with serving as your RescueTouch representatives, we are first responders to 911 fire and rescue calls, medical techs in the emergency room, and nurses all throughout your medical system.

There is no one more qualified to provide help alert services to you or your loved one than professionally certified and highly experienced first responders.

Free Activation*
on any RescueTouch Medical Alert Caller
New! Discounted Annual and Quarterly Pricing

Mobile Medical Alert Devices & Systems GPS & Fall Detection Enabled!

Call 1-800-209-3815 Now
*Requires month-to-month agreement. See important terms and pricing.
*Requires the upfront purchase based on option of monthly monitoring services. See important terms and pricing.

RescueTouch Medical Alert Devices